Keto Samoa Bundt Cake
Is just the latest in a long line of such recipes. I’ve also got Keto Thin Mints, Keto Samoa Bars, and Keto Tagalong Bars too!
And I flatter myself that I am helping you out, by giving you healthier low carb options that satisfy those whims and desires.
Because when you have to pass those sweet girls peddling their high carb junk food, it can set off all sorts of food triggers.
The great part about bundt cakes is that they are round circles with a hole in the middle, just like the original Samoa Cookies. So they really do look like a giant Girl Scout cookie.
MAKE SAMOA BUNDT CAKE
This is a relatively straightforward cake but it does rely on a few of my other keto diet recipes to come together properly.
- 1 recipe keto chocolate cupcakes
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 recipe Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce
- 1-ounce unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 1 half tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a nine to twelve cup potential bundt pan thoroughly.
- Prepare the cake batter as directed and pour into the prepared pan, smoothing the top. Bake 40 to 50 mins, until risen and the top is firm to the touch.
- Remove and allow cool absolutely in the pan.
- Spread the shredded coconut in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir regularly until the coconut becomes mild golden brown. Remove without delay and set apart.
- Prepare the sugar-loose caramel as directed thru Step three. Do not upload the water on the end. Let cool at the least 20 mins.
- Spread 2/three of the caramel all around the cake, then press the shredded coconut gently into the caramel, covering the whole cake.
- Place the chocolate and sweetener in a small bowl. Heat the cream (at the range or inside the microwave) till it’s bubbling and warm. Pour over the chopped chocolate and allow stand a few minutes to soften.
- Add the vanilla extract and whisk until easy. Place the chocolate in a piping bag or a ziplock bag with a tiny nook snipped off, and pipelines over the cake.
- Rewarm the closing caramel sauce at serving and drizzle a bit over each piece.